Output Power: 10mW
License: Not required; uses the IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n standard
Encryption: Supports WEP, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES) & WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES) wireless security protocols
Waterproof Rating: IPX7
Supports full-duplex with a headset connected, which allows many users in the system to transmit simultaneously. This is similar to talking on a regular telephone.
Most programming takes place wirelessly over the network eliminating the need to gather all radios every time a change is made.
Reliable Sound Quality
Since communication over a WLAN offers a wider frequency bandwidth and QoS priority packet delivery, the sound quality is higher than in a traditional radio communication system and is comparable to regular telephone communication.
- Internal/external antenna
- Vibration alert for incoming calls
- VOX capable with the appropriate headset
- Up to 27 hours with standard BP-271
- Supports full-duplex with a headset connected, which allows many users in the system to transmit simultaneously.
- Reliable sound quality
- Sends status to the IP1000C and IP100FS
- Provides a diagnostics mode to check:
- TX & RX Mbps
- Downlink signal strength
- Mac address of the AP is using
- SSID of the AP is logged on 12 characters
- Channel the AP utilizes
The IP100H is ideal for use in many settings, including:
- Shopping Malls/Department Stores