One Radio, MultiProtocol Support
Kenwood NX-3720HG/3820HG Features
Hands-free operation is vital for many NX-3000 users. The radios’ built-in Bluetooth® module is compatible with Headset and Serial Port Profiles (ver. 3.0) and keeps your hands free.
GPS To Transmit Your Position
Featuring an integrated GPS module and antenna, NX-3000 portable radios can transmit positional data, enabling effective management when used with tracking applications like KAS-20 software. Mobile models can support GPS with the optional KRA-40G.
Secure communications are an essential requirement, especially for public safety applications. NX-3000 radios are equipped with 56-bit key Data Encryption Standard (DES) encryption. For even higher protection the radios can support 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption with optional module.
Sensors For User Safety
Man-down Detection, Stationary Detection, or Motion Detection will be automatically engaged when the embedded acceleration and tilt sensors detect unusual behavior. Lone Worker function automatically places the radio in Emergency Mode if it is not operated for a certain period of time. The bright orange Emergency Button is located at the top (portables) or front (mobiles) of the radio for high visibility and instant access when needed.
Kenwood NX-3720HG/3820HG Additional Features
- Multi-protocol digital radio: Designed to operate under an NXDN or DMR digital, and FM analog protocols
- NXDN Conventional and Type-C & Gen2 Trunking
- DMR Tier II & Site Roaming
- Mixed Digital & FM Analog Operation allows gradual migration at your own pace
- 7-color LED indicator
- External and Internal Speaker Switching
- Audio Output Power (4 Watts at 4 ohms)
- 512 CH/128 Zones
- Maximum of 1000 CH/Radio with option
- Paging Call
- Emergency Call
- Status/Text Message
- Remote Stun/Kill/Check